To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details. Tired of work? Feeling trapped at your position with no hope of promotion? Vent out your deepest frustrations with Salary Man Escape, a satirical and edgy physics puzzle game about helping a disgruntled Salaryman escape his miserable life. Now featuring both regular and PSVR Mode.
Through clever physics interactions and manipulation of different bricks and platforms, players must reorganize an edifice of unstable bricks, in order to create a route for the salaryman to reach the exit.
· Physics-Dependent Puzzling.
· The entire game is playable in PSVR-mode, granting players 360 degrees of freedom to immerse him or herself in the world of Salaryman.
· The game features a minimalistic, monochromatic visual style, contrasted with a cheerful, classic 80’s Japanese soundtrack.
· The game features over 8 hours of gameplay, with 6 chapters, 60 basic levels and 18 hidden levels.
· Unlock hidden levels by collecting the coins scattered throughout the previous levels.
1 player 1GB minimum save size DUALSHOCK®4 PlayStation®VR Compatible PlayStation®Camera Compatible Enhanced play with 1 PS®Move controller