Have you ever craved a fun and engaging video game? Have you ever longed for a moment, and needed to keep your kids involved, and felt that the Minecraft game could be the answer? Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?
Minecraft since its inception has provided its player’s mind-blowing benefits such as increasing players’ creativity, promoting team-based confidence, enhancing confidence among players, and helping players focus. Before proceeding to further discussion, let us tell you something super beneficial if you’re intended to start streaming Minecraft on Twitch. Here is the service to buy Twitch followers and jerk start your journey.
These and other benefits have made the game popular among different age groups, however, the big challenge players face is how to fix the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error in Minecraft.
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect Minecraft Issue?
Gamers prefer a game without glitches and bugs, as this can make the game very frustrating. Sadly, Minecraft comes with its challenges; The good news is, they can be fixed freely.
One of the issues is the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. This is a login error that occurs when the game is played with a Microsoft account. An attempt to play on different devices may prompt the aka.ms remote connect Minecraft error, this bug prevents players from gaining access.
What is the Reason of Aka.ms/RemoteConnect Minecraft Issue?
This error is common in consoles and occurs when you try to log in to this game with other players like PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S.
It is true that with the recent launch of Cross-Play Engine by Microsoft, fans of the game can gain access to the game through the aka.ms/accountsettings.
An attempt to get into the Minecraft game for the first time may prompt this error. Also if a player switches his device and enters the game with another device, he may face this error. Another reason for this error could be, if a player downloads or purchases a corrupted version of the Minecraft game, this error is sure to prevent the game from working properly.
How to Fix Aka.ms/RemoteConnect Microsoft Sign-In Issue?
While it is true that this is one of the most common distractions Minecraft users face is the error of https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
Below are ways to overcome this challenge:
- Cancel the Corrupt Game Operation – The obvious answer to stop this login error would be to remove the corrupted game from the device and launch a new duplicate. The new edition can be downloaded from Microsoft Store or your device store.
- Become a Pro in Fixing Cross-Play Issues – Since this https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error is common to new users or login attempts, it is best for the player to use one device, or he can learn to solve the challenges cross-play on the different devices.
- Reinstall Microsoft Code After Starting Game – After game purchases, a code is generated during registration to give the player access to the account. However, the player needs to sign in, and accept Microsoft’s terms and conditions.
This process should be repeated if a player tries to register with another device on Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo.
How to Setup Microsoft Minecraft Cross-Play?
Gaming devices are now unified, all thanks to the invention of cross-play. Ironically, setting up this special feature is not difficult.
- For the cherry-selected device, open the Microsoft Store, PlayStation Store, or Nintendo Game Store.
- Navigate to the title of the search and type in “Minecraft”.
- A list of suggested topics should appear, select the Minecraft version you intend to use.
- Download it. It can be free or for sale.
- When the download is complete. Open Minecraft on your device, follow instructions to set up cross-play, and start playing.
How to Setup Aka.ms/RemoteConnect on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S?
The main device from which this login problem no arises is Xbox, the ability to prepare the Xbox player is key to enjoying the game.
- Setup a Microsoft Account – On the newly purchased Xbox device, you need to download the Microsoft Application and setup an account with your personal information.
- Download Minecraft Game – The next step will be to download the game from the Microsoft Store on your device. In the search bar, type “Minecraft” when it appears, you can choose to download it for free or purchase it by sending your banking details.
- Sign-In – After the download is complete, you will need to open the game. To the left of the game, there is a login button, you need to click on it and press the letter A. You will sign in with the profile you use for your Xbox and then you can start to enjoy the benefits of playing Minecraft game on your own, or with your family.
How to Setup Aka.ms/RemoteConnect on PS4 and PS5?
The PS4 is one of the most popular consoles available, it comes with a wide range of exciting and entertaining games to keep its players happy.
One of these games is the Minecraft video game. However, to enjoy it, the player needs to configure the device at https://aka.ms/remoteconnect sign-in. Here’s how to do these:
- Buy or Download the Game – Every Playstation console comes with a preinstalled store called PS Store. You need to log into the PS Store, and buy the game at the store or download it.
- Sign-in – After installing the game on your PS4 or PS5, you will need to sign in to a Microsoft account at https://aka.ms/remoteconnect PS4 to be accepted into the game. The next step will be to launch the game and take the Microsoft account login option on the left side of the screen at https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. This will open a legal window with a code and a link to subscribe to.
- Login – Next, open this link on another device https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. Enter the code you get in step 2 in the space provided.
This will log you into your Minecraft Microsoft account PS4. Please note that if you do not use the code immediately, it may expire.
How to Setup Aka.ms/RemoteConnect on Nintendo Switch?
Setting up https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Nintendo Switch is very similar to setting up this game for other devices.
- The player needs to look for the game “Minecraft” from the store.
- Next, open the game, click to log in with Microsoft account, and use https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website for connecting. After a successful connection, you can now play the game.
Understanding how to fix the displayed error that occurs when you try o gain access to a Microsoft account on multiple devices may help the player to overcome this challenge. As I said earlier, a player can choose to end a corrupt game and use the latest version. The player can also exit the account and sign in and even gain access. This will allow you to enjoy the game in many ways, no matter where you are and on what device you are playing.